One Confusion I have is...doing the work cited. I didn't really understand how to do it and I sort of got it but I felt like I was repeating a bunch. It was very confusing.
YA, the work cited was really hard. The diana hacker book was really confusing and not to mention the difficulty of even finding the right source you were suppose to cite it under. Over all, I think the most hard part was the work cited. At first I didnt know we had to do one, so I didnt write down the URLs of the websites I used. So I had to go back and find all the websites again which took a really long time
1 comment:
YA, the work cited was really hard. The diana hacker book was really confusing and not to mention the difficulty of even finding the right source you were suppose to cite it under. Over all, I think the most hard part was the work cited. At first I didnt know we had to do one, so I didnt write down the URLs of the websites I used. So I had to go back and find all the websites again which took a really long time
Post a Comment